Dry to Normal, Combination – Photo-Aged, Dehydrated
Pour a small amount of Pumpkin Cleanser into hands and dampen fingertips. Apply cleanser to skin and massage for several minutes to loosen surface residue. Rinse well with warm water and a soft gauze pad. A second rinse may be necessary. Follow with an application of Pumpkin Rinse. AHA products may cause sun sensitivity – use sunscreen (SPF30). CAUTION: NOT RECOMMENDED for someone who is AHA sensitive.
By providing the same great formula with a mild, natural surfactant, Pumpkin Cleanser
- reduces potential irritation and dryness – great for most skin types.
- provides a more creamy consistency and richer foaming action.
- offers more conditioning with the same great exfoliating action.
- allows for better penetration into the skin.
- improves slip action for maximum effect during a dry cleanse.
For more information about Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin Cleanser, click here
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lactic Acid (L), Beta-Carotene (D), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide